Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I noticed that throughout the day a lot of my time and energy is wasted on questions that either have no importance in life or all the importance in life. Here are a list of thoughts that cross my mind. What ever happened to that kid from Cuba that came to America on a raft ? I know there's probably about a million but the one where they found him in a closet with that S.W.A.T. guy with his finger on the trigger. Something Gonzalez. That should narrow it down. Where is Bozo the Clown buried? Why do men who look like serial killers/child molesters leave the house looking that way ? How many people STILL mix all the flavors of pop together when they're in the late 20's ? When did we learn to keep a straight face when we are holding in a fart ? I wonder what the car of Jake the snake Roberts smells like ? How unattractive women had to be before razors ? If Helen Keller was blind, deaf and mute how did she learn how to communicate ? But most important, what could I accomplish if I used this energy towards life ? Why does my mind wonder in mid-conversation to useless thoughts ? I try to answer that question but get side tracked by by the Austin Powers theme song in my head. I'm tired of writing about real struggles. These are the thoughts that invade my brain while at work. If I asked people these questions they'd for sure think I'm crazy. One more thing. What happened to the band The Presidents of the United States of America ?

No comments:

Post a Comment