Thursday, July 31, 2014

To judge- to form an opinion of someone or something after careful thought.

With that definition it doesn't sound that bad to judge. But that's not how I judge. Sure, I sometimes put careful thought into whether I let a person into my life. Mosty, I judge people on first impression. Before you open your mouth I have my opinion set. While wildly unfair, I agree, it's the truth. I judge you on your hair, your clothes, you're inability to speak the English language, your color identity problem. How about instead of stealing peoples identity, you steal their color indentity ? That would make for a great movie. But back to my problem with judging perfect strangers. Actually, no, I've made myself out to be an asshole already. How about what people can judge me about ? Poor hygiene, sure. I can be very condescending. I belittle you if your favorite movie of all time is Road Trip or any other lame movie. I mean, come on haven't you seen Buffalo 66, Gummo or Dog Day Afternoon? AND you like One Direction ? Do you have a brain OR a soul ?

But who am I to judge ? I like professional wrestling, the Ernest movies and Weird Al Yankovic.

I like lame movies too-

TODAY, JULY 31, 2014. I, KYLE RADUSKI, ADMIT..I LIKED THE NOTEBOOK.

Wheww, I feel so much better.

The purpose of this post was to show that while I currently judge the shit out of people, I have no room to. I don't like to be judged so why do I do it. A wise, beautiful and talented women ( my mom ) once told me, treat others like you'd like to be treated. In case you don't know, I'm a mommas boy.

I know I have to work on this and I honestly do everyday. Not the mommas boy part, the judging thing. I feel that if I don't work on something everyday then I will soon loose what I so desperately need. Sobriety.

MORE TO COME OF MY STRUGGLES WITH ADDICTION AND LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment